Spring Soiree is now a Virtual Experience
May 6th and May 7th, 2021
Let’s eat, drink and support St. Mary’s Child Center during this year’s Virtual Spring Soiree. Whether you want to show off your culinary skills by preparing a delicious meal alongside our on-camera chef or you would rather sit back and relax with a glass of wine, this year’s Spring Soiree caters to everyone.
In case you missed our Virtual Program, you can watch it by clicking here. Follow along with Chef Eric Steel and make a delicious 5 star meal in the comfort of your home.
Download the GiGi Salad and Orecchiette Pasta Recipe
Your participation during this year’s Virtual Spring Soiree will not only provide necessary scholarship funding for our children but will also be used to assist with an upcoming kitchen update at our Thompson Building.
Monday, May 3
Online Auction Opens at 9:00AM
- Help us reach our goal of $85,000
- Bid on over 100 different items including local restaurant gift cards, golf experiences, and getaways.
- Consider donating the cost of what would have been your ticket to the event. The $75 donation will help raise the necessary funds to update our kitchen for meal service to the children at St. Mary's
Thursday, May 6
Virtual Program to Premiere at 7:00PM
- Consider hosting a watch party with a few of your favorite St. Mary’s Friends! Add to the fun by purchasing a meal kit from our partner, Nicole-Taylor's Pasta and Market and prepare a delicious Orecchiette Pasta and Sausage dish along side our on-screen chef!
- Maybe you'd prefer just to sit back and relax while watching our virtual program? Order dinner from our our catering partner, Sahm's and have a delicious already prepared dinner ready to enjoy!
- No time to eat? Consider picking up a beverage kit courtesy of Zink Distributing and enjoy a toast during our Virtual Program.
Friday, May 7
Virtual Wine Tasting at 7:00PM
- Start the weekend off right with a Virtual Wine Tasting hosted by local wine enthusiast, Sarah Hines. Taste and learn about 6 different wine varieties during this hour-long session. Register early as participation for this tasting is limited.
Online Auction to Close at 9:00PM
- Gift cards or certificates will be mailed or emailed to the winners, unless otherwise noted.
- All other items will be available for pick up at 901 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Street, Indianapolis, 46202. A representative from St. Mary’s Child Center will reach out to coordinate pick up options.
Please note, if purchasing multiple experiences, easy pick up options are available and
will be discussed at the time of the reservation.
Thank you to our wonderful event sponsors! Without your support, this year's Spring Soiree would not be possible!
Segment Chef Sponsors:
Preparation Chef Sponsors:
Line Chef Sponsors:
Please join us at the 26th Annual St. Mary’s Child Center Golf Outing on
Monday, June 7th at Prairie View Golf Club.
Our day will begin at 10:30 a.m. with registration. A shotgun start will kick off the outing at
11:30 a.m. On-course activities and beverages will add to the fun of the day! After your round of golf is complete, please join us for dinner, awards, and silent auction items.
Registration fee includes an 18-hole golf scramble with golf cart, swag bag with
assorted golf goodies, beverages, lunch, dinner and more.
Register your foursome today to ensure your chance to participate as availability for this year’s outing is limited.
Event Sponsors are a core part of our outing's fundraising. For more information on sponsoring the 26th Annual
St. Mary's Child Center Golf Outing, click here to download available opportunities.